Why Book With Us
- No booking fees
- Flexible cancellation policies
- 24 hour customer service
- Like booking hotel direct
Relaxing Spa Getaways
Recharge by Booking a Spa Hotel Holiday
It’s a great time to book a luxury spa hotel holiday, if you’re feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders and need a secluded spot to relax, rejuvenate and recharge reserve an unforgettable spa resort on hotelbook® today. We're your guide to breathtaking hotels with spas worldwide. From Europe and the United Kingdom to the tropics and the United States, you'll find amazing spa resorts and hotels; booking a perfect weekend spa break or an extended spa vacation is easy with our featured hotels. Natural beauty, ultimate pampering and unmatched service - you'll find it all in a spa holiday from hotelbook.com.
|United States||City||Rating||Check Rates|
|Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa||Atlantic City||Book Now|
|Elms Resort and Spa||Excelsior Springs||Book Now|
|Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel||Kohala Coast||Book Now|
|more hotels »|
|Villa Olimpica Suites Hotel||Barcelona||Book Now|
|more hotels »|
|The Tropics||City||Rating||Check Rates|
|Centara Villas Phuket||Phuket||Book Now|
|more hotels »|
Spa Packages and Promotions...
Hotelbook.com is pleased to offer promotional rates at select spa destinations. In addition, several resorts feature spa packages that include treatments, dining and more.
Planning a Memorable Spa Experience
Wherever you are planning to book your spa holiday, consider these important points when arranging your trip.
Selecting the Type of Spa
Not all spas are created equal. The style of treatments, facilities and atmosphere can vary widely. Consider the kind of spa you would like to visit.
- Spa Resorts offer the typical amenities one would expect from a resort beaches, pools, restaurants and other recreational facilities. Spa treatments can often be selected a la carte, and you can choose how intensive you want your spa experience to be.
- Destination and Health Spas are all about the total spa experience. Multiple night stays are often required, and your entire visit revolves around your treatments. Generally, goals are established with what you want to achieve from your visit, and everything is planned in advance from the activities you participate in to the meals you eat.
- Mineral / Thermal Spas are all about the total spa experience. Multiple night stays are often required, and your entire visit revolves around your treatments. Generally, goals are established with what you want to achieve from your visit, and everything is planned in advance from the activities you participate in to the meals you eat.
- Medical Spas often offer traditional spa services in addition to advanced treatments that require a doctor's supervision. On hotelbook.com you'll find a variety of spas that fit into all of these categories to book from Destination and Spa Resorts in the Caribbean and tropics to Medical Spas in Italy and Spain. We invite you to explore our wide selection of spa hotels and book the one that fits you.
Book Your Spa Treatments in Advance
One of the most common mistakes a first-time visitor to a Spa Resort makes is waiting until they arrive to book their treatments. Popular treatments such as massages, herbal wraps and facials book up quickly. It is wiser to plan ahead to ensure you book that full body massage with aromatherapy that you are looking forward to. Also, when making your appointments, be sure to mention any medical conditions you may have that might pose a problem.